Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A New Project

I have had fun trying to do a lot more crafts but am picking up a new project for the time being. I still like creating a post for every day of the week because I love to look back on what I have been doing, but am still involved in a few big projects which are taking up a lot of my time. So, I have decided to ease off a bit on the daily DIY's and start posting more pictures. So when I look back on my blog I can remember my summer in Wichita Falls. I hope to try and record through photos what our life is like right now. Because we're off on such a huge adventure and I want to remember every detail of it.

So, here is my first post for my "picture a day project" this summer. I will definitely still be doing lots of crafts, but probably will be focusing on just recording experiences for a while. Reading before I go to sleep has ALWAYS been one of my favorite things to do. I'm going to read the whole Anne series over again this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment