Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Not Much of Anything

More ttv (through the veiwfinder) effects.  
ttv5 ttv1 ttv3 ttv2
I got an e-mail asking how to edit a photo using ttv effects.  There are TONS of ttv frames online that you can use for free.  Just ask your ole’ buddy google.  Flickr has an AWESOME selection, by the way.  Once I selected a frame, I just layered it with the photo of my choice.  It’s really that easy.   
Yesterday we got snow for the first time since we’ve lived here.  Surprisingly, I have NOT taken pictures of it yet.  I ventured out for only a moment yesterday (to try and coax Lizzy to go potty outside- she does NOT like the snow bless her heart) but it was too cold to linger.  We spent our day snug and warm inside.  I had the most pleasant evening.  I watched The Importance of Being Earnest (I almost called it The Trouble With Being Earnest.  That makes me feel like my mom.  Hee hee.)  while scrapbooking!  I haven’t scrapbooked in ages.  It was delightful. 

3 comments:

  1. Love it all! I'll have to check those out! Your photos are so cute!! I wish we could craft together:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a snow day yesterday and today so I didn't have to go to work. Yesterday I watched 30 Rock and Stardust while scrapbooking. It's so magical. I think I'll do that again today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not particularly snowy here, but the thermometer said it was 8 degrees outside when I got up this morning. Unless it gets up above 30, I don't think Olivia and I will be leaving the house today.

    ReplyDelete