Sunday, December 19, 2010

And The Winner Is…

Thanks so much for sharing all of your stories with me.  There are so many wonderful people in this world, and so much good that goes on.  I love to see people recognizing the good things and people around them. 

I was really touched as I read your comments.  As I read about the wonderful ladies in your life I was reminded of all the lovely ladies in mine.  I really do wish I could give EACH of these deserving women a gift.  I don’t have the resources to do that at this time, but I did decide to do “Giveaway Giveaway’s” more often.  I think I’ll try to do one once a month.  So if you didn’t win this time, be sure to stop back again.

So… I using a random number generator, I selected a winner, and the winner is:  

COMMENT NUMBER  11  KATIE! 

Blogger Katie said...   I would give this to my sister, Jen.  She is my only sister, my big sister and a big role model to me. I've ALWAYS wanted to be just like her and even at 24 I can say I still do. She is always giving, giving giving, & puts everyone else first and deserves to get something that is just for her. She has FOUR boys that she takes care of every day and she never complains about how challenging they are (even though I know from babysitting they are!) With all those boys, she needs more girly things in her life and I know she would love this necklace!

Thanks so much Katie, send your e-mail address to whitneywblake@gmail.com, and we’ll figure out where to send Jen her gift. 

Thanks again to everyone who participated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment