Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Project: Pillow

I love throw pillows.  I love sitting with a pillow in my lap.  I love creating pillows because they’re easy to make and add so much personality to a dull piece of furniture. 
IMG_8536
I thought about making another more “wintery” set, but haven’t done it yet.  I am not in the mood to work on Christmas-y projects when it’s not Christmas, and somehow never seem to find the time when the holidays actually arrive. 
IMG_8532
I’m particularly proud of that rose pillow.  You see, a while ago I saw a pillow that looked like this:
pillow
(found at Elle Apparel)
And I really wanted to have one kind of like it.  I made up my own little pattern, and it actually worked by golly.   I was pretty pleased with the little ruffled one too. 
IMG_8531
Kind of ionic that I am only now getting around to putting these pics up, since I have recently switched out my usual décor for holiday stuff.  But here it is anyways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment