Thursday, March 25, 2010

Take a Load Off...

In my cute "new" chair. This is another one of my thrifting projects. As you can see, I found all sorts of treasures when I went to the thrift store on Monday. The nice thing, however, is even though I got tons of stuff, I only spent a couple of bucks. I thought that it would be nice to have a small chair for my photo sessions. Hence this purchase of this little beauty.

BEFORE:
AFTER:

I wish the "before" picture could have captured how ugly this chair was a little better. I forgot to take a "before" picture until after I had already spray painted the chair back (focus on the ugly legs). I admit, that it doesn't look too different from each of the "after" pictures. Just know that they chair USED to be an ugly granny-gold metal. You know what I'm talking about, I'm sure. That brassy cheap-looking golden hue. Now, it is a nice pearly metallic shade and the dirty vinyl cushion has been covered in an attractive piece of black and white fabric. I'm sure you'll see it in upcoming photo sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment