Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oodles of Poodles

I kept really wanting to title this post “Poodles on the Noodle.”  Admittedly, “Oodles of Poodles” isn’t much cooler, but when you have to use a fantastic word like “Poodle,” there are just so many fun title possibilities…

… “Poodles Love Doodles”…

… “Poodles in my Strudel…s”…

Okay I’ll stop.

A couple of weeks ago we puppy sat these little cuties.  Lizzy LOVED the poodles so much.  She followed them all around the house trying to get them to play with her.  I’m not sure they loved her as much as she loved them, but it was fun to have them over.  Yes, I pose dogs for pictures.  I’m weird. 

poodles(One of these things is not like the others)

So the other day when I was in the mood to get out my clay and play for a while, I knew exactly what I wanted to make. 

IMG_6012

I really like her little tail.  IMG_6010

If making a fat little poodle out of clay doesn’t make your day, I don’t know WHAT will. 

4 comments:

  1. Man, "one of these things is not like the other" completely sums up family pictures with Bryan's family. Although I guess it's "two of these things are not like the others." Everyone has super curly hair and all look really similar... except my sister in law and me.

    And poodles of course made me think of wiggle giggle snuggle bubble nuzzle.

    Here's to a lovely double letter day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are so much fun, I am glad that you have got Lizzie to at least keep you company and have someone else to take care of and to talk to

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK -- I'm a latecomer, but I promise you are so amazing. I love you pose pooches for pics -- seriously = love!!

    ReplyDelete