Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Better Plan

plan
I’m the kind of girl that likes to have a plan.  I carry my planner with me ALWAYS.  I like to plan each day.  I make copious to-do lists and find satisfaction in checking each item off.  I like to organize my week and month.  I like knowing what is going to happen when.  Even if there aren’t any monumental tasks for the day, I like to schedule the small things like doing laundry, painting my toenails, or even taking a nap.  Some might call it obsession; I call it organization. 
I am consistently amazed, however, at how many things in life don’t go according to plan, even when I have a meticulous schedule in place.  It can be frustrating sometimes.  But what I am grateful for today is that I have a Heavenly Father whose plan for me is better than the plan I have for myself.  I can’t wait to see what He has in store for me. 

2 comments:

  1. I am certain he has GREAT things planned for you! I'm looking forward to seeing it unfold too:) Good things ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooooo me. I love to-do lists. There is so much satisfaction in checking things off the list. It is frustrating to be thrown threw a loop, but it can be an adventure too.

    ReplyDelete