Friday, November 19, 2010

A Small Discovery

Have you ever heard of this blog?:
image
I love hearing people’s stories.  I love recording/collecting/sharing stories.  I find inspiration in the world around me, but most especially in people.  Doesn’t it inspire you to be a witness to someone's kindness?  Doesn’t it inspire you to see people connecting with other people?  Sharing.  Teaching.  Loving.  Doesn’t it inspire you to see someone who is living life with hope, despite obvious challenges? 
When I hear stories about people who can see the good in the world, and have a desire to contribute to it, I feel more motivated to be a better person myself.  So, I add Kelle Hampton to my ever-growing list of such people. 
I am always interested to hear a good story, so feel free to share any inspiring finds you have had lately!
P.S. I LOVE that quilt.  I am making a scrappy quilt myself right now.  Never mind that I haven’t QUITE finished my last quilt.  I am mostly obsessed with making quilt tops, that’s the fun part.  I really need to buckle down and finish them though because it’s getting out of hand I tell you. 

2 comments:

  1. I love to read that blog as well! I'm glad you discovered it! It's very inspiring and uplifting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading that one for a while, it is wonderful. I love it...and I LOVE her photography. I want a lens like hers.

    ReplyDelete